New Year, new job opportunities!
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be seeking a Household Recycling Centre Attendant for our Public Sector client based in the Antrim Area.
This role will initially be for the duration of 6 weeks with possibility of extension, and our client would like the successful candidate to start immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Public Sector client in a fast-paced team.
We`re seeking candidates with at least 6 months relevant experience in a Waste Management Role and 6 months experience working with members of the public.
The hours of work are on a rotational shift pattern of 08.45 - 15.45 or 08.45 - 18.15 Monday to Sunday. In return, you will be paid an hourly rate of £8.82; hours worked on a Sunday will be paid at time and a half.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Maximising waste diversion rates at the Recycling Centres. This will include segregating waste to maximise amount of recyclable materials removed from general waste container and use of static compactors.
- Helping and encouraging members of the public in the use of all recycling and waste disposal facilities
- Communicating the client`s policy of waste reduction to members of the general public.
- Maintaining supervision and security of the Recycling Centre.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness at the Recycling Centre, including daily litter picking of the Centre.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email your CV to us via the `Apply` link.