We have a unique opportunity to support the Managing Director of a rapidly growing company for an experienced part-time Housekeeper. The housekeeper will look after the household and carry out the following duties:
- Preparing & cooking meals
- Keeping house clean & tidy
- Booking and organising maintenance
- Running errands as required
- Organising post and deliveries
The successful candidate must be able to drive and have their own transport. It is also essential the candidate is available for flexible working shifts and be willing to work weekends and evenings if required.
This opportunity is on a part-time, permanent basis working 20 hours/week.