***Own transport required due to location***
£9 - £10 per hour
Roles based near Rutland Water
Perfect hours of work - 7am-3pm - Monday-Sunday (you'll work 5 out of 7 days)
Immediate starts available!
Brook Street Recruitment are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, responsible and experienced housekeeper for their hotel.
Housekeepers are the pride and the heart of our clients operations; therefore, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual that take pride in their work and are ready to join a great and professional team.
As our housekeeper you will:
· Be responsible for the upkeep of all bedrooms, corridors and public areas within the hotel, providing great stay-in experience
· Have a high standard of hygiene legislations as well as health and safety in a workplace
· Be organised, with a great attention to detail
· Be a strong team player
· Be able to communicate in friendly and professional manner
· Housekeeping experience desirable
· Must be physically fit to be able to stand and walk for periods of time
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Able to maintain high standards of service
If youre a hands on, trustworthy and loyal individual with a positive can- do attitude, looking for a stable, rewarding job and ready to join amazing, supportive team- we want to hear from you!!