Job Title - Housing Business Development Manager
Contract: 6 month fixed-term
We are seeking a Development Manager on a interim basis. Your position will be to ensure existing development projects are delivered to a high quality, and to support the Board and with appraisal of new scheme prospects.
You the candidate, will be ideally in a similar position or have been a Development Manager within the housing industry.
In summary, you will be responsible for leading on:
- The development life-cycle from investigating and appraising new prospects to post-handover, including drafting and presenting of reports for approval, and ensuring all projects are delivered to specification and quality requirements, including the day to day delivery of residential projects.
- Providing high levels of customer services to all internal colleagues and teams to ensure best practise and industry standards are maintained, and to all external stakeholders, agents and purchasers;
- Monitoring and reporting on the contractor's progress against the contract programme, taking remedial action to reduce programme slippage whilst maintaining quality and cost parameters.
- To manage all sales including instruction to agents, solicitors, and shared-ownership purchasers.
What our client offers;
- A minimum 28 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays), rising each year to a maximum of 33 days after 5 year's service
- Generous 9% employer pension contribution
- A 35-hour flexi-time week
- Health care plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- The chance to make a difference to our tenants and work with some great people!
The succssful candidate will need to be available for the next 6 months, whilst our client reviews and recruit to the permanent role.
If you are interested, please apply now to avoid disappointment.