I am looking for a housing manager to join a rapidly growing, progressive provider of social housing in the West Midlands.
My client is already a successful provider of supported living and residential care and support, who is now looking to expand and develop their business within social housing.
As Housing Manager, you will be responsible for housing support and operations within the Birmingham and Sandwell locations.
Working closely with the company CEO, you will help to lead the process to become a registered provider and take all responsibility for tenant housing and support operations.
Other aspects of your housing manager role, will include:
* Implementation of relevant policies and procedures
* Governance, risk management and compliance
* Benefit and tenancy management
* Health and safety, property and housing maintenance
* Developing and managing relationships with external agencies
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, commercially minded and driven housing manager who wants to excel with a forward thinking provider and succeed with moving their business in a new and exciting direction.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Demonstrate a proven background in social housing
* Hold a relevant housing management qualification
* Have flexibility to cover settings within the Birmingham and Sandwell region
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
In return, you will receive, a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, access to internal and external training and other exciting benefits.
Interested? For consideration, please forward your details via email or apply online today.