An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Manager to join a large charitable organisation join the team on a full time permanent 37 hours per week in Coventry.
You will lead a successful team for a organisation that provide specialist housing and support services for offenders that are seeking to live crime free lives.
As a Housing Manager you will undertake project management and the delivery of the day to day running of the services.
Your key duties will consist of ;
- Manage a stable and effective project by the efficient delivery of the day-to-day services
- Ensure correct staffing levels are in place at all times
- Ensure that the Trust buildings you manage are maintained to a safe and habitable standard
- Manage the referral process within the project
- Ensure that the level of risk posed by clients is fully assessed and managed
- Liaise with other housing providers to build and maintain move-on facilities for clients
For your hard work commitment, you can expect a salary of £32,504 plus pension plan and other fantastic benefits. The closing date for this role is November 20th so CLICK APPLY TODAY to be considered for this role