Are you looking for a new challenge as a service manager for a housing association? Do you want to help shape vulnerable peoples lives?
I am currently looking for an experienced housing manager to join a team where their vision is that every person has the best quality of life possible. This is a full time position based in Skipton and will be predominantly Monday to Friday.
* Manage the day to day operations of the services ensuring they are managed effectively and operate to the required standards.
* Lead, manage and motivate the team, working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, review performance and provide support, training and development opportunities to continually improve their performance and results.
* Develop and implement the business plan for the services, seeking improvements in current services and actively identifying new opportunities
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 2 years management experience in a similar role
* Line management experience in a support environment with a proven ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop employees
* Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
* Experience of strong partnership working. Liaising and working closely with a range of housing providers, support services, statutory and non-statutory agencies
* Knowledge and understanding of issues facing vulnerable groups, including homeless people, people with mental health issues, people with drug and/or alcohol problems, Gypsies & Travellers
* Evidence of vocational training and/or professional development in relevant skills for the post (eg: mental health, welfare benefits, housing, drug & alcohol issues)
* Whilst not essential, a Level 5 management qualification and/or qualifications in a relevant field (eg: social work, housing) would be desirable
ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE
* Ability to maintain professional boundaries
* Commitment to Equality & Diversity
* Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* Valid driving licence and use of vehicle insured for business use
* Salary £28,221
* 6 weeks' annual leave plus statutory holidays
* Free Car Parking
* Travel Expenses
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Contributory Healthcare Plan
* Interest Free Loan Scheme
* Access to and funding for continuous professional Development (CPD)
If you want more information or if this isn`t the role for you call Ella on 0113 2154312 as we may have something else in your area or we can work with you to find you your dream role!