Use of company car
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Officer on a full time, permanent basis. The perfect candidate will be dedicated, organised and approachable. Your role would require you to assist with everything from office duties to inventories and inspections. Previous experience is essential, you will be liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues from other departments.
- Management of day to day maintenance issues.
- Preform inventories, mid-term and exit inspections.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers
- Management of licences and certifications
- General administration support for the maintenance and housing managers
- Taking PDQ payments in person and over the phone
- Keys management - Booking in and out
- Possess a string work ethic
- Efficient at time and diary management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Hold a full, clean driving licence (essential)
- Flexible to work a Saturday based on a rota system
- 1 year property experience
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to study and gain qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Social events
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-6, you will be required to work every other Saturday (10-5) with flexibility.
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.