BS- Social Care has a fantastic opportunity available with a local charity in Stoke on Trent that offers service which provides shared accommodation for people with a history of homelessness and those with a risk of homelessness. The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
You will need to have experience of working within the housing/homeless sector. We require you to have six months recent experience within the relevant sector. Being a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential to the role.
To support the day to day running of all property portfolio, alongside the Housing Officers: to include support with interviewing applicants, discussing benefit needs, signposting for welfare advice, overseeing rent and supporting with issues regarding payment. To ensure that the housing provision continues to be a quality living environment. You will be responsible for assisting with allocating the right residences for the right tenants. You are required to make sure properties are kept in good condition and well maintained through regular inspection and satisfaction surveys. All applicants for housing require approval for social housing status, therefore you will assist the Supported Housing Officer in ensuring the additional care and support needs for the tenant are being delivered and if there are any concerns, report to appropriate professionals.
1. To assist with effective control of security operations and door access systems complying with data protection requirements and maximize the benefits of this resource in terms of staff safety and tenant's safety.
2. To consistently meet and exceed performance targets relating to the service and to keep full, accurate and timely records, including the updating of computer system records.
3. To liaise with the Supported Housing Officer, Manager, tenants and contractors as necessary to maximize the objective of providing a quality service.
4. To take appropriate action to protect CC Housing Management Ltd including identifying any activities which may result in damage to property or undue annoyance to the tenants.
5. To ensure all equipment in each property is in good working order, maintained in a clean and functional state of repair, and all repairs needed in the communal areas are documented and reported.
-Out of hours support
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, click apply now and send us your CV.