We are currently seeking a HR administrator to work for our Government client based in Manchester City Centre. This is a long-term temporary position.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay: £10.67 per hour
As a HR Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Input and updating of employee data to the HR system
- New starters administration including references
- DBS checks including the rolling programme of these
- Leavers administration including retirement and death in service
- Maintenance of hard and soft copy personal files
What we are looking for - Required skills and experience:
- Proven administrative or office support experience.
- Ability to work without supervision. Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own workloads to changing and often tight deadlines
- Works well with others, is positive and helpful, listens, involves, respects and learns from the contribution of others