Human Resources Administrator
Pay - £8.48 - £11.36 ph after 12 weeks
Location - Holborn
Temporary ongoing role
Purpose and role
Responsible for the delivery of a professional HR Employee Service to the organisation. Providing first level advice on payroll, reward, pension, terms and conditions and other HR related queries to employees in accordance with the client's policies and procedures. This role sits within a team of approximately 10 team members providing professional HR advice and administration support.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting set Service Level Agreement deadlines;
- Positive feedback on quality and timeliness of delivery;
- Compliance with appropriate corporate processes and standards
- Accuracy of data entry
- To ensure consistency of information, advice and guidance to users of the service
- To ensure the queries are answered within the agreed Service Level Agreement timeframe and user satisfaction are achieved.
- To record and escalate incidents, issues and cases to HR Advisors and others as appropriate taking responsibility to escalate in a timely manner.
- To manage and prioritise own workload on a daily basis by planning and organising by SLA deadlines.
If you are interested in this role please kindly send your updated CV to Kat - and we will be in touch.