Position: HR Administrator
Salary: £9.09 - £10.45 per hour
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week over 7 days Monday - Sunday
6 month contract
Would you like to work for a challenging but equally rewarding role?
You`ll provide a comprehensive range of HR administrative support to the Operational HR team and act as the first point of contact within the HR team, providing day-to-day guidance and signposting managers and staff to the most appropriate resource.
Skills for NHS HR Administrator:
- Effective and accurate minute taking
- Liaise effectively with staff and managers at all levels in the organisation, and with managers from the external organisations
- Managing multiple tasks and prioritise workload to match management objectives
- Support HR Services in recruitment, including hosting and undertaking interviews
- Good telephone manner
- Keyboard skills
- Work under pressure and to deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to get things done in co-operation with others, and as part of a support team
What`s in it for you?
- Full paid in-depth NHS training to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Overtime opportunities
- Supporting the NHS
Application Requirements for HR Administrator:
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
- Proof of Address dated in last 3 months
- Proof of National Insurance
- References required on acceptance
- Standard DBS will need to be carried out
- Over two years prior experience in a similar administrative post
If you`re interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Charlotte on 07483 927710 or .