Are you looking for new challenge or wanting a change in career but need to gain experience? We are looking for a HR Administrator to work in a busy HR department in Southampton city centre.
The HR Administrator will carry out a range of defined core administrative, operational and technical activities within the HR department. They provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of an HR team engaged in similar activities.
- Answer incoming queries in an efficient manner;
- Log queries, handle those within own remit according to a defined SLA or escalate as necessary those that require a response from a more experienced member of staff;
- Verify deadlines and deliverables with internal customers in order to schedule and prioritise workload and manage expectations;
- Maintain and update a range of records systems or databases to ensure records are accurate, complete and current.
- Good level of numerical and written skills;
- PC literate with experience of using Microsoft office applications;
- A basic level of knowledge relating to HR issues would also be beneficial, along with a strong desire and enthusiasm to commence a career in HR.
- Previous experience in an administrative, customer service or HR admin role is desirable, but not essential.
- Temp hourly rate/annual salary: 9.50/hour, Monday to Friday 37.30 hours per week
- Long temporary assignment
Client Location: NHS SBS Southampton, Waterside House.Town Quay.Southampton. SO14 2AQ
Shift Timing : 9AM - 5 PM but the work is on a flexi system so shifts can change depending on workload and also candidate preference, but they are required to do 37.50 hours a week
Candidates will currently work from home until at least October . Although, they will be returning to office if required.
*The successful candidate will be subject to a vetting, meaning a check for the last 3 years activity, either work/education/gaps of unemployment and ids check.