Brook Street are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a growing company based in Derby on an initial 2-month contract which will be reviewed for extension on a monthly basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and contribute to their recent successes.
Job Role - HR Administrator
Location - Derby (outskirts of city centre)
Hours - 9:00am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay Rate - £10 per hour
Candidates will need previous experience working in an Administration, HR or Recruitment based role. This role revolves around the internal recruitment function of the business and joining a busy team helping to keep the onboarding process for new staff running smoothly. Candidates must be willing to take on other administrative tasks as and when required.
Candidate Requirements -
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Previous Admin, HR or Recruitment experience
- IT literate and confident to learn new systems
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
Job Responsibilities -
- Preparing contracts for new starters
- Updating existing contracts as and when required
- Drafting communications to the wider business
- Taking ownership of the new starter process
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this fast-paced HR Administrator role then apply now! Immediate starts available for the right candidate.