** Are you looking for a new role within HR that's dynamic, fast-paced and one that offers you internal progression opportunities? Then this could be one for you! **
We are currently recruiting for a longterm temporary full time HR Administrator.
Starting as soon as possible, you will be joining the HR team based at our clients Head Office in Walsall and you will be working closely with a team of Business Partners based in Walsall, Belfast, Sheffield and India.
Reporting in to the People Business Partner, the HR Administrator will be generalist in nature and responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient HR service to your key stakeholders.
What you'll be doing...
As an HR Administrator, your role will consist of:
* Uploading and maintaining the HR system (I-Trent)
* Providing support with all key administrative processes throughout the employee life cycle as required
* Managing and responding to all requests both internally and externally - such as references and pay queries
* Providing support for the broader business, in relation to recruitment administration
* General administration duties such as filing, scanning and email management
* Supporting with reviewing HR policies and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose and fully compliant
* Producing Board reports and acting as a go-between for queries related to payroll.
What you'll need...
* Previous administration experience ideally in HR or a Graduate within HR/Business related discipline
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
* Exposure to/Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in MS Word and Excel