We are currently recruiting for an administrator to support a busy HR team based in picturesque private grounds in the heart of North Yorkshire.
Due to the location you will need a car but there is free parking and no traffic jams!
You will be providing an administrative service to all employees ensuring that duties are carried out in the most efficient way. You will be working in HR so no day will ever be the same and you must be able to work confidentially at all times.
Your duties will include:
* General office administration
* Receiving calls into the HR office.
* Assisting with the recruitment of new staff including advertising, dealing with enquiries, shortlisting
* Managing the paperwork and arranging interviews.
* Assisting with the new starter processes including arranging inductions, processing DBS checks, requesting references, issuing contracts and offer letters and administering pension scheme
* Assisting grievances and disciplinaries
* Carry out filing and help to create and maintain employee files.
Some of the many benefits include a subsidised membership of the fitness centre, free meals during work hours and a group pension scheme.
If you have good administration skills and a strong interest in developing a career within HR please apply now or for more information call Cat on 01904 628741 or email