Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for the next big opportunity?
Are you interested in working for one of leading manufacturers in the country?
If the answer is yes, then Brook Street has the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Role: HR Administrator.
Hours: 08:00 - 16:15 Monday to Thursday. Friday 08:00 - 15:45.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience).
Location - Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
Contract - 12 months FTC (Fixed Term Contract).
About the role:
- Responsible for Payroll submission and liaison with Payroll provider
- First point of contact for employees and managers for general HR queries
- Co-ordinate recruitment and being involved with all stages from interviews to background checks
- Absence Management monitoring including attending formal meetings with employees
- Use of HRIS including T&A system & Workday to input data, compile reports and report HR metrics
- Collation and submission of monthly pension files
- Co-ordinate annual Health Surveillance, including arranging annual appointment and monitoring follow up actions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in HR Management
- CIPD qualification (Would be an advantage)
- Experience in a similar, confidential environment is essential
- Previous payroll experience and dealing with a third-party service provider is also necessary
- Proficient in compiling and presenting data and reports
- Experience with of Microsoft Office and HRIS (Workday preferred)
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all members of internal staff.