Brook Street is working with our client in East Belfast to recruit a full time and permanent HR Administrator to join an expanding HR team
The purpose of the job will be to support the effective delivery of an HR service to the Company - Working with the HR Team to ensure compliance with legislation and providing a confidential and effective service
* Responsible for managing both general HR and apprenticeship inbox.
* Administering and reporting on sickness absence, other absence and timekeeping.
* Providing administrative support and minute taking in relation to employee relations casework.
* Compiling interview packs and responding to all (group) general recruitment queries.
* Scheduling of interviews and assessment testing.
* Responsible for pre-employment checks for new employees including eligibility to work in the UK, references, proof of ID and qualifications.
* Issuing HR related documentation including offer letters, contracts of employment, variations letters
* Ownership of new starter checklist.
* Liaising with procurement, IT and Finance to ensure new employees are fully equipped.
* Preparing all induction packs and paperwork.
* Conducting welcome/induction meetings with new starters.
* Ensuring exiting procedures are followed and complete.
* Scheduling and monitoring exit interviews.
* Responsible for providing HR administrative support to full recruitment cycle.
* Scheduling and monitoring apprentice review meetings
* Provision of all general HR admin.
* Support the Group Director with all areas of HR compliance, including audit. Assist with internal audits and the preparation of papers and documents for external audit.
Salary will depend on background
Please send CV via the link