Monday to Friday 9-5
£12.13 an hour
Temporary assignment for 7 months with a possible extension
- Maintaining a professional manner when dealing with phone and email enquires whilst providing guidance for line managers, employees, internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing advice and guidance on 'quick win' queries on HR matters, from line manager, employees, internal and external stakeholders. Escalating where necessary to EO and HEO support.
- Providing professional advice and guidance on assigned Tier 1 queries relating to all aspects of payroll, pension and HR polices. These include and not limited to new joiners, leavers, staff changes, Maternity/Paternity, sick pay, pension related issues, pay and benefit issues, tax, terms and conditions, and reference.
- To record and escalate incidents, issues and cases to HR Advisors and others as appropriate and taking responsibility to escalate in a timely manner.
- To manage and prioritise own workload on a daily basis by planning and organising by SLA deadlines.
- Input notified changes and maintain accurate records in respect of the job data, position management, line management, personal details and brokered moves within SLA of 5 working day
- Produce any correspondence related to payroll, pay issues, references and other HR Polices, eg half pay and no pay letters following long term absence
- HR admin experience or a real interest in HR