HR administrator role available now.
Brook Street UK are currently recruiting for a Temporary HR Administrator to work with our client in the Glasgow area, this role is for a period of 4 months and is full time.
- First contact for all HR queries
- Provide HR service which supports all aspects of employees and engagement with including recruitment cycle.
- Supporting Training and development activities.
- Ensuring compliance with employment legislation and policies.
- Issue and maintain accurate employee documentation and records
- Support the HR Manager in all HR processes and projects.
- Pay role duties
- Data entry of all record in departments
What our client is looking for the in their candidate:
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Organised with good time management.
- Adaptable and patient, able to manage multiple tasks at one time and resolve concerns with employees.
- Proficient in using MS word Excel and Projects
If you are available immediately apply now!