We are working with a well-established educational provider in Oxford City Centre who is looking for a HR professional to join their team to provide support and take responsibility for their recruitment strategy for a 9 Month maternity cover contract period, offering an hourly pay rate of £13.58.
You will be part of a dynamic and supportive HR team, as part of which you will provide a complete HR administrative service to the staff within the department. You will work alongside the other HR Officers each having responsibility for specific allocated groups, however, you will be expected to provide cover in periods of absence or high workload. You will build effective working relationships with academics and other staff, performing and overseeing end to end processes in relation to the co-ordination of recruitment, from application stage through to appointment and induction. There is a strong recruitment focus to the role, but you will be expected to provide a range of generalist administrative HR support.
Duties will include;
- To advise staff on recruitment policy and ensure that all departmental recruitment is conducted within these guidelines.
- Work with Academics, Line Managers and employees to plan, prepare, draft and amend interesting adverts and job descriptions.
- Actively source the best positioning of all recruitment campaigns, liaising with internal and external agency/advertising contacts where necessary. Placing adverts, both internally and within external publications/websites, including making use of social media.
- Ensure all information entered onto CoreHR system is accurate and up to date including the e-recruitment module to manage the recruitment process including set up, advertising, applicant statuses, short listing and merged interview packs.
- Arrange interview schedules and request references for shortlisted candidates.
- Handle enquiries and correspondence from applicants.
- Meet and greet candidates and invigilate tests if necessary.
- Ensure that all relevant pre-employment checks are completed e.g. Occupational Health, references and right to work and ensure appropriate recording of documents.
- Prepare accurate offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Conduct inductions and contract briefings for new members of staff.
If you have previous HR experience or Recruitment experience with responsibility for managing complex administrative processes, then this would be the ideal opportunity for you. Apply now for more information!