Brook Street are seeking and Administrator on behalf of the NHS in Filton. You will be working with a HR department providing admin support.
- General office duties for example using office equipment, opening and sorting post, data entry ensuring all records are up to date and accurate, receiving and making telephone calls, maintaining manual and electronic filing systems
- Acting as first point of contact for queries, whether via email, telephone or post and escalating where appropriate.
- Processing payroll paperwork and administering support relating to redeployment activity
- Provide adaptable support to the team, aiding them with whatever admin tasks are required
Skills and experienced:
- Experienced in administration, with HR/payroll experience an advantage
- Confident in using Microsoft office, particularly excel
- Experience of using IT systems to produce reposts and correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Experience of a busy office environment and ability to work to deadlines
This is a temporary full time position paid at £8.57 rising to £9.62 after 12 weeks.