We have a temporary position for a HR Administrator in the Gwent area on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday).
To be considered for this role, applicants must have:
- Strong Administrative Skills, with knowledge of HR procedures
- Good communication skills, both written and via the telephone
- A flexible approach to workload as duties may vary
The successful candidate will be working in a secure environment which requires a high level of background and clearance checks. This will include Criminal Record Checks (DBS Checks), Reference Checks (Employment, Education and any gaps) (3 years), Address checks (5 years) and may involve us obtaining character references and/or other evidence to cover periods of unemployment.
Once the successful candidate has been offered the role, these checks will commence. These normally take anything from 7 days to 28 days, depending on how quickly we can obtain this information for clearance.
Benefits of this role include:
- Increased pay rates after 12 weeks
- Increased annual leave allowance after 12 weeks
- Weekly pay