Location - Livingston
Role - HR Administrator
Temporary - 2 months (possible extension)
£9.50 - 11/hr
Recruiting for experienced candidates with a recruitment, HR or business administration experience to be based with our client in Livingston. This client is a leading business in the telecommunications and entertainment sector.
You will be working alongside the Human Resources team to help assist with the IR35 project, helping transition current staff to new contracts as well as assisting in the recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Provide administrative support for the temporary recruitment process
- Provide guidance and advice to workers and suppliers on contractual queries
- Support the analysis and tracking of costs and savings, ensuring all rate reductions are recorded in the system
- Accurately maintain the HR database
- Effectively monitor and respond to all correspondence, emails and post received ensuring actions are completed within SLA
- Ensure all transactions carried out, are in accordance with the current legislation (Data Protection Act)
The Ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, ability to work to deadlines and SLA's, great communication skills and proficient in Microsoft packages.