Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working on behalf of our client in Ballyclare to recruit an HR Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to embark on the early stages of a career in HR. Whilst the role will initially encompass the completion of generic HR administration duties to support the HR Manager, there is a genuine route for progression for an ambitious candidate who may wish to carve out and develop a successful HR career in a growing, innovative organisation with a great people focused culture.
The role will be based at in Ballyclare. Occasional travel to other regional depots may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
It is anticipated that this position would be 30 hours per week with flexibility regarding the work pattern for this, for example, a 4-day week, 5 shorter days etc.
* General administration of HR files & records - set up, maintenance & regular auditing
* Recruitment administration - creating job descriptions, advertising vacancies, arranging interviews, generating interview packs, dealing with queries and interview outcomes
* New starter administration - liaising with payroll and IT, issuing terms and conditions and starter packs, completing HR inductions, setting up on systems
* Liaise with management team to ensure all probationary reviews and return to work interviews are completed in a timely fashion
* Produce regular reports e.g. holiday balances, sickness absence
* Providing administration support in employee relation matters when required
* Co-ordination of health and safety and soft skills training needs
* Ensure compliance with relevant employment legislation and company policies
* Other duties which may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
* Previous experience of working within an HR department/function is highly desirable
* Must possess strong, administration and organisational skills
* Must understand the importance of confidentiality and be extremely trustworthy with sensitive information
* Have previous demonstrable experience of IT systems and be familiar with MS Office packages
* Possess the ability to prioritise, organise and manage a busy workload
* Display initiative, creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of their work
* Must be a fast learner and have the ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business internally and externally
* Possess a flexible and proactive working attitude
* Possess a full driving licence
Competitive salary is available with other benefits including 30 day's paid holiday per annum, a generous pension scheme, a health cash plan, death in service benefit, free car parking and access to a cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1:00pm on Friday 11th December 2020.
Please send CV via the apply link