Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working on behalf of our client in Ballyclare to recruit an HR Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to embark on the early stages of a career in HR. Whilst the role will initially encompass the completion of generic HR administration duties to support the HR Manager, there is a genuine route for progression for an ambitious candidate who may wish to carve out and develop a successful HR career in a growing, innovative organisation with a great people focused culture.
The role will be based at in Ballyclare. Occasional travel to other regional depots may be required on an adhoc basis.
It is anticipated that this position would be 30 hours per week with flexibility regarding the work pattern for this, for example, a 4-day week, 5 shorter days etc. However it is a possibility that the role could eventually become permanent
* General administration of HR files & records - set up, maintenance & regular auditing
* Recruitment administration - creating job descriptions, advertising vacancies, arranging interviews, generating interview packs, dealing with queries and interview outcomes
* New starter administration - liaising with payroll and IT, issuing terms and conditions and starter packs, completing HR inductions, setting up on systems
* Liaise with management team to ensure all probationary reviews and return to work interviews are completed in a timely fashion
* Produce regular reports e.g. holiday balances, sickness absence
* Providing administration support in employee relation matters when required
* Co-ordination of health and safety and soft skills training needs
* Ensure compliance with relevant employment legislation and company policies
* Other duties which may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
* Previous experience of working within an HR department/function is highly desirable
* Must possess strong, administration and organisational skills
* Must understand the importance of confidentiality and be extremely trustworthy with sensitive information
* Have previous demonstrable experience of IT systems and be familiar with MS Office packages
* Possess the ability to prioritise, organise and manage a busy workload
* Display initiative, creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of their work
* Must be a fast learner and have the ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business internally and externally
* Possess a flexible and proactive working attitude
* Possess a full driving licence
Competitive salary is available with other benefits including 30 days` paid holiday per annum, a generous pension scheme, a health cash plan, death in service benefit, free car parking and access to a cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
Please send CV via the link