Brook Street are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Administrator for a government client. Full time, 37 Hours a week on a temporary contract.
We are looking for an individual who is reliable, enthusiastic, proactive, a good communicator with a friendly personality, who can work effectively both as part of a team and on their own initiative. You will need to be flexible and able to cope with a variety of tasks, working with internal and external stakeholder. Attention to detail is key, as well prioritising workload.
This role would include:
Produce letters, manage diaries, use spread sheets, arrange meetings, collate and display information using excel, word, power point, email, telephone.
- Must be discrete and reliable with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to use IT without support.
- Must be able to take and follow complex instruction and work independently within a team.
- Demonstrate an ability to work under pressure with competing demands. Familiarity with MS Office suite, Visio and Excel
Produce, maintain and manage staff files.
- Collating information from the shared services system.
Must be available immediately. Please apply online if interested in this opportunity.