HR Administrator - Immediate start - Standard DBS required
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location: South Hackney
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (37.5 hours)
Would you like to work for an organisation that makes a difference?
Are you an experienced administrator seeking a career in HR?
My client is a long-standing charity organisation is looking for a HR Administrator to join them on a 3 month fixed-term contract. You will be working on-site at their office in South Hackney and you will be providing key administration support to the HR Team on all HR matters. This will include supporting the team with filing, assisting with data entry of their new HR System, and supporting the recruitment process.
- Cooperate with the HR Coordinators to ensure that personnel and electronic files are kept up to date
- Provide administration support on the new HR System (CIPHR)
- Maintenance of the HR databases to ensure the information is accurate and kept up to date at all time
- Support the HR team throughout the recruitment process by posting job adverts and arranging interviews
- Support the HR Coordinators with the On-boarding process for new starters including, ordering name badges and issuing fobs for new employees
- Provide support to the HR Coordinators with Payroll administration
- Respond to HR queries efficiently and effectively, escalating where necessary
- Carry out ad hoc administrative Human Resources projects/tasks as and when requested.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 12 months Administration experience is essential
- Experience in a HR Administration position would be desirable
- Payroll Administration experience would be great, but is not essential
- Experience in using job boards and HR Systems
- Excellent communicator
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Experience in the public or charity sector would be desirable
Please note, you must have a Standard DBS available and must meet the minimum criteria in order for me to put you forward.
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you have a notice period of more than 2 weeks, we will not be able t put you forward as this is an urgent vacancy.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.