Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a full-time, permanent HR Administrator on behalf of our global client based in Derry, Northern Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to further develop their HR career.
Our client is seeking candidates who have obtained a CIPD Level III qualification or higher, who have 2-3 years` HR administration experience, and who have experience of HR and / or Payroll systems.
The HR Administrator will support our client`s business strategy by providing a generalist HR service to internal stakeholders and by supporting Line Managers in managing employee relations.
Duties include providing administrative support to the HR team, processing details for new entrants, and assisting the Line Managers with absence management, recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development, and employee relations.
* Obtained CIPD Level 3 or above or 2 - 3 years of administration experience.
* Experience of systems and record maintenance with knowledge of MS Office and IT systems.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
* Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail with a forward thinking approach to tasks.
* HR experience.
* Manufacturing environment experience.
* Working knowledge of SAP.
Full job spec can be provided after application has been started
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Colleen at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 immediately - or apply by clicking on the `Apply` link.