Amazing opportunity with flexible hours for a large growing company in Nuneaton! You must come from a HR background with at least 2 years experience.
This is a part time role, 24 hours per week (flexible around days and times). More hours can be offered, maximum of 32 hours a week.
£16,200 per annum
Main duties but not limited to;
- Preparation of Monthly Payroll (hourly and monthly paid) for submission to the payroll provider.
- Compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Legislation.
- Provision of HR backup to all departments within the organisation.
- Recruitment process.
- Developing/Updating Standard in House and Group Policies.
- Annual Salary Review Process.
- Maintenance of holiday and absences.
- Disciplinary procedures.
- Assistance with proposed automated clocking in system.
- Submission of pension information to our pension provider.
- Payroll experience is preferred
- CIPD Level 3 (Desirable)
- Strong administration skills
- 2 years experience within HR
If interested and you have the correct experience please click APPLY now and a member of the team will be in touch if successful.