I am currently looking for experienced HR Administrators. This is a Temporary Position so candidates must be available to start a position immediately. Interviews for this position will also be taking place as soon as possible.
Monday to Friday, full time hours. Pay rate for this position: Dependent on Experience.
Your role will be subject to, but not limited to:
- Deal consistently and efficiently with enquiries from customers of the service in accordance with agreed service standards
- Arrange meetings and appointments, travel and hospitality/facilities as appropriate issue agendas, prepare paperwork and take notes in meetings as required
- Provide support for the full range of people activity and priorities such as new casework, policy development etc. across the wider Service
- Undertake the full range of recruitment and selection activities, advising managers in relation to, and organising, advertising, shortlisting and interview processes, and activities to support the on-boarding of new people
- Engage in own personal and professional development, maintaining up to date knowledge of employment practice and developing a range of effective behaviours and
* You will need to come into our Bradford offices to register, to go forward for this position *
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.