We`re working alongside an outstanding Bradford based company, looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
You`ll be joining a team of respected and knowledgeable HR Advisors in a true generalist role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that offer personal and career development.
Within the role of HR Advisor, you`ll support the onsite HR Manager with all matter of human resource and employee relations. A typical day in the life of the role will include:
- Providing advice and support to management with a wide range of staff and employment matters
- Carrying out formal investigations
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Taking part in interviews, on-boarding and exit interviews
- Analysis of HR metrics and aiding with the HR system audit process
- This is a real generalist role, we`re looking for a `hands on` and dedicated HR candidate looking for a challenging and busy role
We`re looking for a CIPD L5 qualification, or evidence you work to this standard.
Excellent, up to date knowledge of employee law is of course also essential.
Fantastic organisational and communication skills are a must!
In return our client offers a salary of up to £26,000.
Free onsite parking, with centrally located offices
Training and career progression opportunities
If you`d like to be considered for an interview, please apply online now!