An experienced HR Advisor is required for an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated professionals within a market leading company based in Walsall.
The successful candidate will have solid, well rounded experience and awareness of HR processes and CIPD qualified.
* Advising and supporting business managers in the application of company and HR policies and procedures
* Development of recruitment processes and building first class relationships with recruitment partners
* Active involvement in Personal Development Review process and promoting effective team working to deliver exceptional service quality
* Advising and supporting the business in the management of policy issues including grievance and disciplinary procedures, redundancy and TUPE, ensuring consistency and fairness of treatment
* Documentation and review of HR activities in accordance with quality management processes
* Liaison with group payroll to ensure that all monthly data is forwarded accurately and on time to meet payroll deadlines
The role may require travelling to other sites on a weekly basis therefore a full driving licence is essential.
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to be proactive and use initiative to solve problems, to state views in a confident and constructive manner and the ability to build rapport with clients and customers.
Salary up to £28,000 per annum
Benefits will include free car parking, pension scheme, private health care, excellent working environment and many more.
To apply for this role please forward your CV or call 07487 614794 for further information.