Temporary HR Advisor Role - with potential to become permanent
We're looking for a HR Manager who will be responsible for providing a first class HR support service to the designated business units/departments.
Working closely with the Lead People & Development Business Partner, you will provide HR support to the management team at Walsall on all people related activity and issues as well as helping to implement associated people initiatives.
Building strong relationships with all your internal clients, and supporting the overall business agenda you will effectively deliver HR frameworks which incorporate contemporary best practice and relevant legislative requirements, including recruitment, reward, recognition, performance, sickness and attendance.
The role in more detail:
" You will develop excellent working relationships with the management team in order to provide robust HR support and guidance as well as coaching the team in people management.
" Acting as first point of contact for all people related queries/issues
" Provide solid ER advice on all relevant issues and support managers as required.
" Assisting in the review and development of existing policies and procedures to ensure consistency with Echo policies
" Support relevant recruitment activity
" HR operational support with any specific people related projects/initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience at HR advisory level or above
- Proficient in handling relevant ER matters.
- Process and policy driven
- Ability to create and deliver training
- Able to create strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Disciplined in process and HR compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organised and ability to prioritise
- Up to CIPD level 5 or equivalent would be advantageous