Brook Street are currently recruiting for a talented HR Generalist for one of our large Public sector clients based in Benton. This role is working within the newly formed Police Sector HR team to deliver services to the largest Police Force in the UK.
This opportunity is multi-faceted but will be primarily delivering a range of activities relating to HR Resourcing. HR Resourcing provides a Recruitment Service to the Police Sector. Alternatively, you may be asked to provide administration support to the wider HR Contact Centre which may include answering a wide range of queries by email and telephone, in areas such as maternity leave and flexible working or even additionally assist in supporting the pensions and benefits element of the service.
We offer excellent benefits:
- £9.49 per hour with incentivised overtime!
- Monday-Friday working with NO weekends!
- Ideal office hours between 8.30am and 5.30pm
- Full time, 37.5 hour working week
- Excellent location in Benton
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have great attention to detail
- Be able work effectively and flexibly across teams
- Confident communicator
- Have strong IT skills and knowledge
- Be an effective problem solver
Experience within HR is desirable for this role and as long as you are a committed and enthusiastic individual seeking a long-term public-sector opportunity, we welcome you to submit your CV for our consideration!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.