A fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation on the outskirts of Cardiff city centre, walking distance from the station is available immediately for a Human Resources professional.
This is Human Resources Advisor role is a perfect step into this recognised organisation and is currently being offered on a temporary basis, likely leading to a permanent opportunity. This is due to a period of restructure and reorganisation and offers full-time hours for the right candidate (Monday to Friday.)
This values-led organisation is looking for somebody who will act as a role model on dignity, equal opportunities, diversity & inclusion and values led HR practice.
- CIPD Level 5 or Equivalent (Level 7 preferred)
- Knowledge of current Employment Legislation
- Experience of HR Generalist work
- Knowledge of Employee Relations and experience of working within an ER capacity
- Coaching & Mentoring managers experience
- Full driving licence and own transport (may involve travel)
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate and offers a fantastic benefits package if this does lead to a permanent or fixed-term role.