Role: HR Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 / 8:30 - 16:00 / 16:30 (Flexibility around these hours will be needed to suit the changing demands of the business)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Due to internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join the busy HR Team in Barnsley. You could be working for an industry leading company with real opportunities to progress and grow your own career.
Main duties include:
- Provide HR support and advice to department managers across all HR policies and procedures whilst Promoting good people management practices across the organisation.
- Driving the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment and on boarding, including agency management and forecasting.
- Ensure GDPR principals and routines are always followed, and improvements to processes are identified and implemented.
- Lead and support on a wide range of HR related projects / initiatives in accordance with the overall HR Strategy.
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. You will need to be CIPD qualified - level 5 or at least working towards this.
Experience of working in a generalist HR role, preferably within the FMCG sector.
Able to interpret company policies and procedures to ensure Company's legal obligations are met and in line with HR best practice.
You should also have a high degree of competency in IT literacy, communication, responsiveness, multitasking, and be comfortable working under pressure.
* A full job description is available on request.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150