HR ADVISOR REQUIRED FOR EDUCATION AUTHORITY NORTHERN IRELAND IN BALLYMENA
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is working on behalf of Education Authority Northern Ireland to provide them with a HR Advisor for their Recruitment & Selection team based in Ballymena.
As the Successful Candidate you will
- provide supervision to the administrative staff in the section including the management and allocation of duties,
- provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the section using the full range of IT
- equipment including typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, intranet and internet facilities. Oversee
- administrative procedures and processes,
- assist with budget preparation and control,
- act as an administrative liaison with internal and external sources,
- prepare routine correspondence along with other office administration duties
- Customer service (Telephone/directly customer facing)
You should have
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience),
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience within an HR role is desirable
The rate of pay for this role is £10.70 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.