Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking two HR Advisors for pour public sector client based in Ballymena.
Both HR Advisors will work within an existing HR team and will assist the HR Manager in delivering the HR function delivers in line with organisational requirements. On a day-to-day basis, the HR Advisors will provide advice to line Managers within the organisation, and will assist with the planning and implementation of key strategic projects.
Our client has advised that these roles will be in place for at least 12 months, and the successful candidates will be paid within the £30,984 to £32,798 salary bracket. The role is office-based in Ballymena, the HR Advisors will work 37 hours per week, the days of work are Monday to Friday, and the hours of work are 0900-1700.
Candidates must hold or be working towards full corporate membership of the CIPD. Candidates must also have a third-level qualification and 2 years' experience in the areas listed below or, if they don't have a third-level qualification, they must have 4 years' experience in the following areas of HR:
- Taking a lead role in the people management of a HR function and the management of employee relations implications
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are aligned to corporate priorities and in accordance with legislation and best practice
- Experience of effectively working with a range of internal or external stakeholders including Line Managers and shop stewards.
- Management of absenteeism and case management to positive outcomes.
- Management of recruitment and selection vacancies.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Brook Street via the 'Apply' link.