Looking for the next step in your HR career? We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR advisor to join an established team at their Newport offices. This will be a temporary opportunity for six months but there is always a permanent possibility for the right person.
Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, the HR Advisor will be the first point of contact for providing support and advice to line managers on the operation of their integrated HR systems, Company Policies and Procedures, Well-Being and Recruitment.
- Provision of day to day HR advice, support and practical guidance to line managers, for Newport, Oxford and Manchester offices, with occasional travel to their office
- Input and Maintenance of the Time and Attendance and HR Systems
- Co-ordination of, and Input into, the UK's payroll system for Newport
- Recruitment up to and including Supervisory level, including screening of all applications to site and preparation and administration of selection tests where appropriate
- To ensure an end-to-end process for on-boarding for all employees is in evidence and fully documented, paying particular attention to all required new starter paperwork.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date job descriptions
- Conducting exit interviews for leavers Absence Management Controls - liaising with all Departmental heads and the Occupational Health Department, to review and evaluate relevant action
- Assisting with disciplinary interviews up to and including Supervisor level
- Liaising and working with external organisations to ensure legal compliance
- Undertake and participate in HR Projects when required
- Participation in HR audits where required
- Qualified to CIPD level (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail imperative as is the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
This will be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with an hourly pay rate up to £17 dependant on experience and skill set.
If this is for you then APPLY TODAY!!