Are you looking for an interim role to maximise your experience within the HR Sector?
Does working in the heart of Manchester City Centre excite you?
My client, the second largest online investor who is looking for a HR Advisor on a FTC for 12 months.
As a HR Advisor you will be required to carry out the below job duties:
- Accountable for end to end case management, advising and determining approach and appropriate outcomes.
- Proactively manage the case tracker and ER report in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support early stage grievance and disciplinary action, which will include attendance at meetings, producing documentation, guiding managers on the appropriate approach and sanction levels where necessary.
- Ensure attendance management is monitored in line with policy. Agree plans to improve attendance concerns with line managers and support delivery.
- Support the long-term sickness management process, advising on best practice approach to dealing with long term absence, advising on phased returns, occupation health requirements and overseeing PHI applications where appropriate.
- Capture, record, analyse and report on employee relations themes for business area, providing options/solutions as appropriate to support business requirements.
- Support with recruitment as and when required.
- Support workshop and Line Management development initiatives, ensuring that line managers are appropriately skilled to deal with employee relations matters.
- Oversee the Probation Management process for all new starters. Track probation due dates, remind managers accordingly and ensure all the necessary sign off paperwork has been received. Liaise with line managers providing advice on performance management in probation
- Build and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure consistently high standards of advice, challenge and support.
- Awareness of drivers for CEI and employee engagement
- Intermediate relationships building skills - able to negotiate and influence up to Senior Management level
- Intermediate coaching skills
- Advanced ability to stay calm under pressure and display emotional resilience when handling difficult situations or conversations
Ideally, the right candidate will be someone with experience within the financial services sector, specifically wealth management.
If this is something that interests you, please apply online or contact Emma M for more information