HR Advisor (Band 5)
Operate as HR Advisor within the Strategic HR team to provide business management advice and support to the wider organisation. You will also be supporting the strategic team to deliver on projects and transformational change programmes. As well as delivering you will be reviewing and implementing internal HR systems, processes, protocols, as required by the Strategic HR team work plan. The job role will require you to provide HR knowledge and expertise in order to contribute to Trustwide and HR related policy/procedure/guidelines development and implementation
You will also support the strategic HR team and senior colleagues to contribute to the overall workforce and OD strategy e.g. Health and Well-being, Equality and Diversity, Recruitment, Flexible Workforce, retention, engagement and policies.
What will I need to know to complete this role?
- Broad understanding of HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide expert HR Advice
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of being in a HR environment where you have dealt with a range of HR issues.
- Be able to participate in meetings and networking.
- Delivering and implementation of HR projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT skills for systems development
Do I require any qualifications?
We are wanting the ideal candidate to have Chartered Institute of Personnel Development Human Resource Management Level 5 or higher.
Substantial equivalent experience and working knowledge as stated above.
This is a temporary full-time position (7.5 hours Monday-Friday)
Start Date: 27/01/20
Contract length: 3 months