HR And Central Services Assistant
Recruitment and Selection
* Co-ordinate recruitment for example; prepare recruitment documents, organise
recruitment time tables, draft and place adverts, log application forms, administer
recruitment campaigns, sit on interview panels etc.
* Ensure that all necessary employment checks are completed including compliance and right to work checks, qualification and medical checks and references.
HR Database and Reporting
* Be the primary contact for queries on the HR system (SAGE).
* Act as systems administrator for SAGE, configuring the system as required, controlling all
user access, managing data flows in and out of the system and ensuring accuracy and data
* Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This
includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual
leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave