Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit an HR & Compliance Officer.
To be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the Human Resources Department.
Have the ability to take full ownership of the organisations Human Resources and provide guidance across a full range of HR activities on a day to day basis.
Working with Senior Management, to manage and maintain the quality standards used by the company, with process development and auditing responsibilities.
* To maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant employment legislation to ensure compliance and best practice.
* Offer advice to Managers and employees on employment matters.
* To assist in the Recruitment and Selection process in accordance with procedure and act as an HR Advisor to Recruitment and Selection panels as required.
* To maintain all associated files and records pertinent to recruitment & selection and employee records.
* To be responsible for ensuring the collation of information and assistance in the preparation of reports on specific aspects of the organisation`s recruitment and employment as required.
* To be responsible for the monthly payroll, pension administration, associated journals and any related issues.
* To be responsible for the co-ordination of probation and performance review forms as required
* To be responsible for the co-ordination of the disciplinary and grievance procedures, including minute taking as required.
* To be responsible for the processing of all Company Car insurance details and the maintenance of employees driving details as required, in relation to Corporate Manslaughter legislation.
* To be responsible for ensuring the organisation complies with the reporting requirements of the Equality Commission and other statutory bodies as required.
* To be responsible for the co-ordination of the Company Training and Induction Programme and the maintenance of employee training records as required.
* Advise, coach and support line management in conflict, disciplinary & grievance handling in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management.
* Monitor and manage sickness and absence levels.
* Manage the information held on personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
* To be responsible for producing monthly HR Reports for the General Manager (covering headcount, turnover, and absenteeism) and any other reports as required.
* To be responsible for all administration duties regarding Health and Safety.
* Conduct departmental audits in line with 9001 and BSI Quality standard and requirements
* Assist with the updating and implementation of the 9001 and 27001 BSI quality standard
* Assist in the achievement of additional BSI standards where, and if, required.
If Interested please click on the link and send CV in WORD FORMAT ONLY