Brook Street is recruiting for a number of HR Generalists to join a busy Shared Service Operations Team in the Benton area of Newcastle.
Job Title and Duties
As part of the Central Team you will provide administration support to the wider HR and Payroll Case Management functions. This will include;
- Updating database systems, running the daily reports and identifying key triggers.
- Call handling services answering a wide range of queries by email and telephone, in areas such as maternity leave and flexible working.
- Provide administration support to the wider HR Case Management function
Temporary ongoing role: On-going temp contract (Initially 3 months)
Fantastic pay rate: £10.93 per hour
Full Time - Monday-Friday 11pm-7am
Successful candidates will require extensive computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Word and the ability to communicate over the phone and in writing, preparing reports and distribution of communications.
These posts will require individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service and work effectively as a member of a team, with good problem solving skills and the desire to go the extra mile.
- Delivers a high quality customer service, in a professional manner, which creates confidence and trust.
- Excellent communicator.
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility.
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently.
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks.
- Effective problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail, providing excellent records.
To apply, please submit your CV online, or send your CV