A new opportunity to join a leading Weslsh charity has arisen within their HR & People team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Maintaining a detailed and up-to-date level of HR practices as well as an excellent knowledge of employee relations.
- Advising managers and employees on HR policies, processes, employment legislation, updates & development of GDPR policies etc.
- Working alongside all departments to coordinate the training, L&D practices.
- Leading Disciplinaries, Grievances, Capability and Absence Management processes
- Manage informal and formal employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinary matters, grievances, absence, family leave, retirement and redundancy.
- TUPE transfer process & development
Candidates should have the following skills & experience
- CIPD Level 5 or working towards with the intention of further professional development
- Experience of taking the lead on all areas of HR Disciplinaries, Grievances, Capability and Absence Management processes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a values led organisation with a huge amount of potential for ongoing career development.
In addition, there are some fantastic benefits, including enhanced annual leave, pension contributions and professional development opportunities.