Brook Street has a fantastic opportunity for an HR Professional to join a growing family business with over 100 employees. The business has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and this is a newly created position due to growth.
The HR People Manager is responsible for working with the senior management team to deliver the people strategy that enables all staff to thrive in their roles and to enable them to meet the company vision and aims.
High levels of professionalism & trust are required from the successful candidate, with high levels of professional standards and the ability to work with colleagues at levels. The successful candidate will report into the CEO & Group Managing Director.
Skills & Experience Required
- Assoc/Chartered CIPD member with professional qualification
- Proven experience working within a small to medium business in HR capacity
- Experience of coaching, influencing, and building strong working relationships with managers
- Excellent technical knowledge around HR Policies & best practice
- Broad experience of managing organisation change programmes, e.g. TUPE, Organisation re-design, redundancy programmes
- Experience of partnering with staff remotely and in-person across different locations
- Flexi Time - working Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Flexitime details: Core working hours will be 10:00amto 15:30pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, you will work flexitime between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00am and 15:30pm and 18:30pm Monday to Thursday, Fridays 07:00am and the latest start time will be 08:30 am as agreed in advance with management.
- Time banking of up to 8 hrs to aid flexibility and work life balance
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days per annum, including bank holidays.
- Holiday entitlement increases from year 2 of employment, see contract for details.
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support to undertake relevant training and industry related exams
- Opportunity for career progression
- Contact Brook Street in Cardiff for a confidential conversation or send your CV by applying now
- We will arrange a telephone conversation with you about the role & if right for you, arrange a face to face/teams interview with us
- Face to face interviews will then be arranged as soon as possible