Are you looking for a career in HR and Recruitment?
If so this may be the job for you!
The HR and Recruitment Administrator will provide administration and general support for the HR team.
You will be dealing with queries from managers and team members via email, telephone or fave to face.
You will own and coordinate many administrative aspects of the recruitment and team member life-cycle.
What you would be responsible for:
Monitoring email in boxes, responding to queries and ensuring that actions in the wider team are progressed
* Providing general administrative support to the HR Business Partner and Recruitment team
* Ensuring that Workday (our HR system) is updated, and actions progressed
* Printing, filing and archiving
* Benefits administration eg. share plan forms, cycle to work scheme and coordinating health checks
* Leavers and internal move administration
* Creating and updating vacancies via Workday
* Searching for candidates via agencies and directly
* Liaising with hiring managers, agencies and candidates
* Arranging interviews and providing feedback to candidates and agencies
* Preparing offers and offer packs for the new starter process including Pre-employment screening
* Responding to reference requests and visa letters
* Ensuring that forms and documents are up to date and accessible
* Implementing policies and procedures
* Preparing information for audits
* HR administration experience
* Strong organisation skills, accuracy, attention to detail and able to act on own initiative
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Knowledge of main HR policies and procedures
* Experience of using an HR system
* Ability to accommodate changing workload priorities
* Reliable, trustworthy and discreet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 /year
* Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
If you think you have all of the skills needed to fulfil this job role please do contact Laura on 01904 888800.