Job title: HR & Training Coordinator
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 37.5 hours a week
My Client based in Morecambe has a great opportunity for someone join them in a care home, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in HR career.
The ideal candidate will support the Head of HR to develop, promote, evaluate and coordinate high quality learning and development as well as working to ensure both HR and Compliance processes and procedures are fit for purpose and of a high standard. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, bright and resilient as you will be wiling to make a difference in the care home and make things better for our residents and workforce.
Key duties will include: -
- Supporting to produce an annual programme of training and induction events, updated quarterly
- Maintain accurate training records to ensure the homes show clear evidence of mandatory training all staff have undertaken to those who regulate our service
- Admin duties including creation of certificates, input into the L&D Handbook and producing training needs reports
- Have a good understand of the subject matter being trained and be able to answer questions
- Support the Head of HR with all administrative tasks as required
- Produce agendas for Operations meetings and record and circulate minutes and action plans
- Produce accurate, timely staffing rotas using Workforce
- Dealing with queries from staff and management in relation to rotas whilst adhering to the shift protocol
Required skills: -
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure
- A strong team focus and excellent relationship building skills
- Strong IT skills
- A training qualification (strongly desirable but not essential)
- HR administration experience (desirable)
The successful candidate will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring service (DBS) for a disclosure. This will be deducted from the first monthly salary received but returned after 12 months of employment (subject to certain criteria).
Sounds interesting? Please email your CV