Are you skilled in working with Microsoft Office? Are you experienced working in a busy office environment, processing information and handling queries? If yes, then this may be the role for you!
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our trusted Public Sector client based in Antrim. This role is for an initial period of six months, with the strong possibility of extension.
As a HR Assistant, you will be responsible for carrying out a full range of confidential secretarial, administrative and data processing duties and providing effective administrative support to Learning and Development including arranging, booking, raising purchase orders and recording training events.
Duties of this role will include;
- Taking notes at meetings and diary maintenance.
- Collecting, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Arranging meetings as requested, booking rooms and hospitality
- Processing invoices for payment, preparing accurate notifications for Payroll of joiners/leavers/transferees/employee entitlements etc
- Assisting in the preparation of Job Descriptions, Employee Specifications and Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Preparing all documents for shortlisting and interview panels, room set ups, etc
To be eligible for this role, you will hold 5 GCSEs (Grades A - C) including English and Maths, or equivalent at Level 3 on the Qualifications Framework. These will be accompanied by two years' administrative experience in a busy office environment, including the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel and experience of dealing with queries from members of the general public
It will be highly advantageous for the successful candidate to have experience in diary management, data entry, generating letters and running reports.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1700. In return, you will be paid £10.14 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Anna Powell VIA THE 'Apply' link or call the office and speak to Anna on 028 90 881100.